Kabaza WebTV is an informative branch of the nonprofit organization Ikiyago WebTV operating in the United States under Washington State laws. It`s a group creative young Burundians living in different countries of the world. These young people adopt the questioning tactic in communication to reveal the truth and consider the WebTV as a television of proximity with a vision of sharing, educating and learning from dialogue and through the truth. These amazing young people strive to stimulate the sharing of ideas, experiences, and stories among Burundian communities and friends of Burundi around the world through audiovisual and written articles, which they consider to be the key to understanding development issues for a better construction of their original country.
- Vingt – cinq mille élèves ont passé l`examen pour accéder à l`école d`excellence
- Burundian journalists are satisfied with the training on collecting, analyzing and disseminating information on conflict cases
- Burundi police officers to freely contribute for 2020 elections
- 600M US$ TO IMPROVE INFRASTRUCTURES ALONG THE CENTRAL CORRIDOR
- “BACK TO YOU” A NEW SINGLE BY MOSS KINY