Bujumbura, Burundi – Burundi Minister of public Security Alain Guillaume BUNYONI said during a moral talk with police officers this Thursday, February 01, 2018, police officers are ready and willing to freely contribute for 2020 elections. He also mentioned that they are ready to protect the population, the environment and promote and preserve Burundian traditions. The minister also advised police officers to make efforts to rebuild the corporation confidence in the public.
About The Author
- Vingt – cinq mille élèves ont passé l`examen pour accéder à l`école d`excellence
- Burundian journalists are satisfied with the training on collecting, analyzing and disseminating information on conflict cases
- Burundi police officers to freely contribute for 2020 elections
- 600M US$ TO IMPROVE INFRASTRUCTURES ALONG THE CENTRAL CORRIDOR
- “BACK TO YOU” A NEW SINGLE BY MOSS KINY